Who says drinking beer is bad for your health?
While beer is generally thought of being bad for one’s health, it’s beneficial to the body – if taken in moderation.
The Unseen enumerates the benefits of beer drinking:
1. Protects the heart from cardiovascular diseases
2. Reduces bad cholesterol levels
3. Reduces stress and facilitates sleep
4. Increases bone density
5. A rich source of magnesium that reduces risk of kidney stones
6. Contains calcium and vitamins that lower the risk of Type 2 diabetes
7. A good source of fiber that cleanses the digestive tract
8. Contains vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12
Good idea to let your drinking buddies know about these.
What happens to our body when we drink a beer everyday? 😮